Arrrrggghhh...
I should be enjoying my break now but that short semester ruins everything!
Not to mention the smog.
I bet you've already known the smog issue that common happens almost every year in Indonesia.
Well, my hometown is the worst.
Most of the fire spots are found in forest surrounding my town.
I haven't buy any mask yet. Breathing in smog can make some serious diseases.
Thank God, my short semester will be ended by August 20th. That means 13 days left before I can really enjoy my left-over break.
T_T
I hope I'm still alive till that day.
Ray Gasan
- Rinni
- Palangkaraya, Indonesia
- An observer, a listener, simply a royal daughter. I'm precious cause I know I'm loved by the Lord. Love you too, Father..! ♥ Jesus is my passion. Word of God comes first. Banana, cheese, fried peanuts, vegetables, pudding, milk, yoghurt, and fried rice ROCK..! Oh, and taking random pics is fun. My fave moment is when I can make people laugh. Doesn't always work but I'm sooo grateful when it does. =D
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment