
A beautiful pinkish sunset, isn’t it?
It was on Rungan river.
On my first river cruise.
As a tour guide.
……
…………
…………………
Pfft.
Who am I kidding?
I’m still a trainee—a tour guide in the making—and all I did on my first cruise was eat, sleep, and occasional talk.
Now if that isn't guilty pleasure then I don't know what is.
I mean, dude, the cook is reaaaaaaally good in cooking! And a creative one to boot. I'm sooooo asking for all the recipes from him.
Anyway, we hosted two Australian men on the boat for three days and two nights. It's always been hard for me to strike up a conversation with elderlies so I thought it was going to be the same with them.
It definitely wasn't.
They're a pair of ...... odd friends. Their characters are so different I wonder how they can maintain the good friendship. I honestly envy their friendship. I'm very grateful though that we had them as guests on my first cruise. In fact, they were actually very caring and gave me some good advice. =)
And orangutans are reeeeeally cute~ If I could I would hug them! XD
_______________________________________________________________________________________
This post was actually made in 2013. Don't know why I didn't post it at the time. Lucky I checked my draft. I lost the picture already so it's good that at least it's here. Hahaha!

0 comments:
Post a Comment