I’ve done almost all of my chores today. Just tow-three things left.
My short semester won’t begin until next month so I don’t have much to do. I still go to campus once every three days though to check on my grades there are two out of seven classes that the grade report haven’t been out yet. I got three Bs and two As so far. Hope the rest wouldn’t be so bad. I need to fix my GPA. My last GPA is 2, 6.
I know, I know. You don’t have to rub it in.
XD
Oh, it’s drizzling!
Nice.
I like drizzling day. I’d love to walk under the light rain and feel the cool drops on my skin. Too bad I’m on my period. You know, if you’re on your period, you shouldn’t get something cold, whether it’s food, drinks, or weather. It has something to do with uterus and bloating, or something along those lines.
Girls stuff.
=P
Oh, the drizzle has stopped!
=(
But it’s still cloudy.
I feel somehow calm today, while yesterday I was in a bad mood. I was supposed to be practicing basketball but when I got to the court, there was nobody! Later on, they finally texted me that there was no practice for a whole week.
What made me pissed off was this one of our member who happens to be my kouhai at campus told me that there would be a practice. I don’t know if she did it on purpose but I guess she was just joking. I was kinda annoyed though.
Oh, it starts to drizzle again!
XD
Yay!
I’m going to campus tomorrow to register for short semester for two classes.
Yap, I haven’t registered yet being a brat that I am.
=P

0 comments:
Post a Comment