I've been trying to post it since three days ago, by mail, but it didn't work. I'm wondering why..
Anyway, I just wanna tell that I'm better in writing than speaking to express what I wanna say. I've never been a good speaker but I surely am a good listener..
=)
My friends often say that no matter what I'm saying or doing, I look like I'm being pissed off.
XD
Well, I'm sorry for not being able to smile all the time like some kinda freak. Really, why would I smile at some stranger who I DON'T KNOW AT ALL??
Oh and I was born with this kinda facial expression. It can't be helped so deal with it!
XD
Ah..
I'm on semester break but I have to ruin it by having short semester. There's this rule in which we have to take short semester for every 'C' class we got. Actually, I got 3 classes on first semester in which I got C but I'll just take 2. 3 classes are just too much! I can't spend the whole break by attending classes!
T_T
See, I have a bad habit when I'm writing some thing like this. I can't focus on one topic only. It will continue with another topic, and another, and another, and it'll be going on forever.
Just like this.
XD
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what we call stupid randomness. And to be honest, I like it. Sue me.
=D
I'll make its tag later. I can't tag it by mail. It has to be done by using computer.
=)
Oh, have you ever heard about the bombs exploded in Jakarta, at Ritz Carlton Hotel and J. W. Marriott?
Indonesia is still mourning..
='(
Ray Gasan
- Rinni
- Palangkaraya, Indonesia
- An observer, a listener, simply a royal daughter. I'm precious cause I know I'm loved by the Lord. Love you too, Father..! ♥ Jesus is my passion. Word of God comes first. Banana, cheese, fried peanuts, vegetables, pudding, milk, yoghurt, and fried rice ROCK..! Oh, and taking random pics is fun. My fave moment is when I can make people laugh. Doesn't always work but I'm sooo grateful when it does. =D
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment