Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ask Help from Your Crush to Get Rid of Your Crush

Posted by Rinni at 10:03 AM
Have you ever confessed your feelings to someone only so you could get rid of it?

That’s what happened to me.

I don’t expect all of you would actually understand it. You see, this guy and I are in the same fellowship. I liked him because he happens to be my type. Physically, that is. Long story short, I finally realized that I had a huge crush on him because I couldn’t focus whenever we had a fellowship together. His face like haunted me everytime I closed my eyes. In the end, I asked for help from our leader so she could be a mediator between us. I don’t wanna sacrifice my quality time with my heavenly Father just because of such silly thing. And I bet so does him. Thank God, we’re like brother and sister now. I always laugh whenever I remember the time where I was like ‘I don’t think I can do it! It’s impossible for me! Would you help me, please?? I can’t even stand being around you without sweating and nearly having a heart attack!’. And he was like ‘Sure. We’re gonna fight it together. Just do your best and I’ll do mine.’

Haha.. So much for asking help from a crush to get rid of a silly crush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sehnsucht Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea