Wednesday, January 20, 2010

War!!

Posted by Rinni at 11:56 AM
Whoaa…
=O
It’s really been forever since the last time I post my blog. So…, actually, there’s a lot to tell. I don’t even know if there’s someone out there reading my blog but oh, well. Since I type this on Word, I have plenty of time to arrange my words. Please, bear with me...
=D
I might as well start it from the Christmas days.
Because Santa isn’t real and I wanted to please my family, this time (I couldn’t use ‘this year’ for it’s already 2010 and people might think this blog is written by some kind of lunatic if I insist to) I decided to be a housemaid on the first day. There wasn’t many interesting things happened. I spent Christmas mainly on doing chores. You know, when it comes to dishwasher, I always come in handy.
Please, don’t tell me you don’t note the sarcasm.
Like the year before, there was only one of my many friends who came to my house. Yeyen, my childhood friend since we were in 4th grade.
Yup, that’s her.
=D

I sometimes wonder why it is so hard for them to come to my place. They always say that my house is too far, like, it takes almost half an hour to get to my place.
Right. Like I don’t when I come to theirs.
Oh, but I was feeling better when I could bring—yes, I brought—Maria too on the second day. That was because I came to her house on the first day and successfully persuaded her to accompany me that night to JJ’s, Yeyen’s, and Mey’s houses.




Yes, I decided to come only to my closest friends’ houses on the first night.. =P
Long story short, Maria and I paid a visit to some of our friends’ houses. And I found this yummy choconut cookies which I fell in love with. I didn’t dare to ask more about those things for the owner of the house is Maria’s friend. But I determine to get the recipe anytime soon!
Oh, and I was a little bit sad when I saw my dad bought a carton of beer. Don’t ask why cause I don’t think you would understand. Bottom line, my friend, is I despise alcohol except the one in Holy Communion.
Next, my final exams that I’ve had several days ago.
I’m not the type who study on regular basis, so I couldn’t just study that hard though it’s exam. I would just flip through the books.
That’s a reeeeaaaally bad habit that I should get rid of.
And the interesting parts began after JJ and I got anointed—in case we lost our minds and made a flower pattern on the answer sheet.
The first day, January 6th, was Research Methodology exam. Though I have been anointed, I wouldn’t lie that I was still a bit worried about how I would answer the whole questions when I haven’t read the book AT ALL. Nevertheless, what has been told to me when I was being anointed brought back my confidence and belief in Him.
=)
The whole time, I surrendered it all to Him. I didn’t understand every single thing that has been written on the paper but the punctuation marks! I wasn’t surprised cause that’s what you get when you didn’t study at all for the exam. What amazed me was how He guided me to answer it all. Oh, how I love my Father…
XD
Aaaaand … here was where the challenges began.
Let me start it from the time when I was still idolizing this senior named Malik. If you read my profile carefully, you’ll find that guy who looks good with glasses is my type. So is him. No, I wasn’t in love with him. And no, I don’t think he notices me too, so stop making my story a fairytale.
Being fidgety around my type is in my nature. If you don’t find me looking nervous at all, draw near to me and touch either my hand or my forehead. Just make sure you bring tissue to wipe your hand afterwards.
For your information, Mr. Toendan, our RM class lecturer, is Malik’s academic advisor. It seemed that Mr. Toendan had asked some of his students to watch the class. Before the exam started, he had divided the class into two groups based on the numbers in attendance list. The odd numbers group and even numbers one. I was in the last group since I was the 80th in the list.
So yes, when I was struggling hard with my exam, that guy had to be there to supervise the exam, along with his other friends. But honestly, his presence didn’t bother me as much as I thought before. Maybe because I was too preoccupied by the whole disaster-like questions. Or maybe just because He didn’t want me to get distracted. =D The point is I passed the day without any more struggles. I don’t think I would get a high score but whatever it may be, I believe that it’s the best for me. Thanks to my Father… XD
January 7th was worse.
No, it wasn’t because of my Father. He, in fact, kept helping me. The thing was I didn’t even know that that day there were two exams, Second Language Acquisition and Evaluation 1. I thought there was only Eva 1.
So I came late and was like ‘I didn’t know that there’s an SLA exam today’ to JJ. I would laugh at her expression if I wasn’t in the state of shocked too. Though it wasn’t her fault, I could feel her sorry for not telling me about the exam (I bet she forgot but oh well) by letting me use her book since it was an open-book exam. And she kept helping me everytime she saw me frowning, till the very last second.
I told you, my Father helped me.
=D
But that’s not the juicy part, mind you.
It’s in Eva 1 exam.
Mr. Toendan was still using his students to watch the groups during the exam.
Sigh.
That day, just the opposite of the day before, he asked the even numbers group to stay in the class while the odd numbers one was told to move to the class next to ours. And I was beyond happy when I realized that that guy didn’t come to supervise our group. Maybe they wanted to handle the groups just like before.
Or so I thought before I finally heard ‘You got an hour to do the exam’ with a familiar voice.
Imagine my surprise when I snapped my head just to see that Malik guy walking into the class looking gorgeous as always.
I mean, why on earth would he suddenly change his mind to supervise our group when his partner the day before didn’t do exactly like he did??
That was not a coincidence. Definitely NOT a coincidence.
How could I be so sure, you ask?
Because he did it when we had started doing the exam. Because he was the only one who changed his position from the next group to ours. Now my turn to ask you: Why didn’t he come to the class from the very beginning to distribute the question and answer sheets just like before instead of coming when we’d already started to do the exam?
Easy.
Because ‘they’ didn’t want to let me pass the day as easily as before.
What? You honestly expected me to say that he quote unquote like me?
Don’t make me laugh.
My Father had made it easy for me to do the exam because I’d studied before (yes, I studied. Don’t be that surprised) and ‘they’ just didn’t like it. I knew it from the very first he came to the class. So when I didn’t have to use my brain as hard as before and got plenty of time to even mumble a song, ‘they’ use him to tempt me. They tempted me. You know, like you tempt a kid with candies, that’s how ‘they’ tempt me with him. I was so grumpy, nervous, annoyed, and, I admit, a bit tempted at that time. I couldn’t focus on the questions as much as I did in RM exam. I had to read the same question over and over again everytime he walked past me or announced how much time left for us to finish our work.
And this was the point where I wanted to weep right there, calling out to my Father, wishing he would take me wherever He wanted but that place:
Right after I finished mumbling a song and was smiling because I just got an answer for the question I was doing, he just had to shout ‘Five minutes more’ that made me snapped my head again to him. JUST. TO. FIND. HIM. SMILING. TO. ME.
WHAT THE #*^$#^&*%$#&&*%*???!!
He never even looked at me the whole semester I was in the same class with him!!
‘They’ played with me.
‘THEY’ PLAYED WITH ME!!!
Arrrgghh….
On second thought, it was more like smiling because he was amused by my reaction. But why it had to be MY reaction that made him amused?? Why not everyone else’???
Right.
They want a war, I’ll give them one.
Let’s see who’s gonna win by the end of the whole things, ‘them’ or me and my Father.
Mwahahahaha…!!
I’ve got to stop writing this before ‘they’ start to attack my mind again.
Just for your information, Tetie, Mega, and Taci were laughing when I told the whole things to them.



I just couldn’t understand which part of my anguish that made me their laughingstock.
-_-;
One thing for sure, I’ve got to post my blog more often. It looks dull.
See you later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sehnsucht Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea