Friday, January 15, 2010

To The Ends of The Earth

Posted by Rinni at 12:40 PM
Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost in all You are
And I would give the world to tell Your story
Cause I know that You’ve called me
I know that You’ve called me
I’ve lost myself for good within Your promise
And I won’t hide it
I won’t hide it
Jesus, I believe in You
And I would go to the ends of the earth
For You alone are the Son of God
And all the world will see that You are God
You are God




I’m mentally worn out for the past week. There’s something happened that has changed the way I think in just one second. Something that the world might think we, people who believe it, are lunatic. Something called ‘miracle’. If you don’t believe in miracle, you can stop reading this. I’m not gonna explain what kind of miracle it is anyway.. =P To be honest, I was shocked the time they told me about it. I mean, really, who in their right mind would believe such impossible thing?? But then again, this is our Father we’re talking about. =]
I needed more than 24 hours to comprehend it until I broke out into tears for it was unbearable. Too many thoughts that I might be going crazy. But of course you know that it’s not the worst possibility. I’m so grateful that I haven’t lost my faith in Him yet. I know that it’s Him that has touched my heart with His love. He’s covered me under His wings, shielded me from any bad thoughts that might intimidate me. I can never find someone like Him for He’s my one and only Father. I know but can you please excuse me for claiming Him mine only in my blog? Thank you.
Back to the point. I was a stranger yet I was heartbroken at that time. I just couldn’t think how much broken his family hearts’ were. These past few days we’ve been struggling, praying, crying, and hoping that He would do exactly what He’s said. Whatever may happen, we choose to keep our faith; trust Him in even every most impossible way. One thing for sure, we can’t use our brain to understand Him. There’s no part of Him that says ‘logics’. People might say we’re stupid, crazy, or whatever helps them sleep at night. It doesn’t matter as long as we are mattered for Him.
So, my brother Yero, keep believing in Him. ^^



If you’re still here now, it’s nothing but because of His love and mercy. He’s everything you’re ever gonna need. He’s our everything. =) God bless you all.. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sehnsucht Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea