Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Loved My Annoying Friend

Posted by Rinni at 8:19 PM
You have a friend. An old friend. You haven't met him for like three years. He lives in a different town, far away from where you live now. Didn't keep in touch too cause he's already changed his number and he never tells you the new one. You can never forget about him cause he's a sweet part of your life. Why? Cause he used to be your best guy friend. One day, you found his account on Facebook. You added him and he confirmed. You said hi but he barely replied all your comments. You asked him when he'll come back to town but he never answered. You gave up cause you thought he's already forgotten you. Or worse, he never thinks of you the way you do to him.
Later today, he dropped a comment on your wall. He asked you why you didn't come to his house when he was home.
Man, can I say 'WHAT THE ****??!'?
Isn't it annoying??
More important, no matter how hard I've tried to, I can't shut him out of my life though he never knows how badly I miss him.
I'm an idiot, aren't I?
Seriously, I'm on the verge of tears now.
How I (wish I could) hate him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sehnsucht Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea