Whoever believes in ‘Love is Blind’ is nothing but an idiot.
Really, why do you even say ‘I can’t live without you’ when in fact you DID LIVE before you met him? Doesn’t it mean something to you?
No, it doesn’t cause you’ve been blinded by that so-called-love.
I’m getting tired of people complaining about loves of their lives, like their lives and deaths depend on it.
COME.
ON.
Do I really have to knock some senses to your head?
Why is it so hard for you, especially girls, to use your brain?? In this point, I will put it bluntly: This is why I ADORE guys and HATE girls in term of thinking in the right mind when it comes to love.
Hate me, sue me, I don’t care. And no, I’m not bashing anyone or anything. I’m just saying what I’m feeling now.
Admit it, your world does NOT revolve only around your lover. You have your parents, siblings, and friends who have already loved you before your lover does (or even DID). Why would you want to take your own life just because of some stupid who leave you whenever he feels like doing? He isn’t even worth it!
What? You said I’m only ranting just because I’ve been left by my boyfriend?
LOL.
Sorry to disappoint you but I’ve NEVER had a boyfriend. And no, it’s not because nobody likes me either. Girl, stop making excuses cause you really should make up your mind.
Has it ever crossed your mind that when you’re crying your eyes out because of him like now, he’s probably flirting with another chick out there? No? Then think about it now.
But he said he loved me, you might say. He said he just needed time to think.
The keyword here is ‘loved’. Don’t you realize that it’s in past tense already?
Oh, about that ‘needed time to think’ thing, it’s just an excuse he use to soften the blow of ‘I’m bored of you so I don’t need you anymore. Now move your fat ass out of my face’.
Harsh much?
Yeah, but I think it’s a must. Especially when I’m confronting someone who doesn’t even want to acknowledge the truth just because it hurts more than anything in her imaginary world.
Romeo and Juliet is lame and Cinderella is nothing but a fairytale. No such luck in this world, dude. If you’re looking for a perfect love, you can never find happiness for your entire life.
Nobody is perfect.
Nothing is perfect.
Don’t force yourself to make everything to be what you want it to be. Let your life flows and be thankful for everything that you’ve already had. Man can only proposes, God disposes. He has a plan for each of His beloved children, don’t you know that?
When friends turn to foes and everything goes against, leaves, and disappoints you, He will never let go of your hand no matter what. He always forgives you when you confess, no matter how many times you’ve disappointed Him. Would your lover be willing to forgive your lies and fakes for the hundredth time? Is it not enough for you to see how much He loves you by His crucifixion? He’s already shed his blood at Golghota for you, now tell me, would your lover want to shed his blood for you? Or worse, why would you even want to shed your blood for your lover but NOT for YOUR FATHER? You should know the answer by know.
I don’t know whether I should be angry or sad because of this issue. I shouldn’t even bother to write things about it when I myself don’t even know what love really means.
One thing for sure, I’m not being a bitch; I’m just being rational and I hope you can think twice about love after you read this.
=)
Ray Gasan
- Rinni
- Palangkaraya, Indonesia
- An observer, a listener, simply a royal daughter. I'm precious cause I know I'm loved by the Lord. Love you too, Father..! ♥ Jesus is my passion. Word of God comes first. Banana, cheese, fried peanuts, vegetables, pudding, milk, yoghurt, and fried rice ROCK..! Oh, and taking random pics is fun. My fave moment is when I can make people laugh. Doesn't always work but I'm sooo grateful when it does. =D
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment