Another revision to do.
And Mom just called, testing my patience as always.
I could lose my temper sometimes at her snarky remarks but I know exactly she means good. She only wants me to finish my studies just in time. Should I say I'm grateful to have a nagging mother like she is? Hahaha! XD
It's day three and I'm still waiting patiently for that certain call. ;)
Been sleeping like a baby for the last two nights~ ^^
Sleeping with the lights off is the BEST. Can't believe I was in denial for 22 years.
That's it. I'm gonna keep updating my blog from now on, though may not on daily basis.
Anyway...
April Graduation, I'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing......!!!!
Ray Gasan
- Rinni
- Palangkaraya, Indonesia
- An observer, a listener, simply a royal daughter. I'm precious cause I know I'm loved by the Lord. Love you too, Father..! ♥ Jesus is my passion. Word of God comes first. Banana, cheese, fried peanuts, vegetables, pudding, milk, yoghurt, and fried rice ROCK..! Oh, and taking random pics is fun. My fave moment is when I can make people laugh. Doesn't always work but I'm sooo grateful when it does. =D
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment